A place to breathe

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Keputusan Pilihanraya UMNO

This is just a rambling on UMNO election. I don't want to take this seriously (u bet!)

1. I love watching Puteri UMNO cheering like school kids during announcement of the results. Ahh, do we have SMS vote for Exco? Can I participate in the reality show? Wait, who won just now?

2. I'm saddened by Mohd Ali's disqualification. I like him because he did a great job as a Chief Minister of Melaka. Likewise, I would expect him to be a great implementor of big things. He might not be a very smart and cunning politician. Probably has bad PR too but he can do stuff. Who in UMNO can do stuff right now except Datuk Shahrir Samad and him? (of course and few others lah. of course of course). Some people don't like Mohd Ali, but that's alright, they're not from Melaka. Haha!.

3. KJ the smart joker made a very good stand-up comedy. Congrats KJ for this Youth Wing thing. You freaking rocks!. I feel sorry for Datuk Mukhriz. Honestly, I thought Datuk Mukhriz is gonna win so that the remnants of Tun Dr. M's legacy will creep back into UMNO, but looks like it's not gonna happen anytime soon, at least in the Youth wing.
It's a KJ show today! (but I don't think he can beat Jon Stewart. Maybe one day).

4. Datuk Khir Toyo, sorry, there's no more broom for you.

All aboard on UMNO ship!.

So who's the Captain now? Guess.

No comments:

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.