A place to breathe

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday (to me)

Happy birthday to me.

Today is my birthday. I would like to thank Allah for giving me the health and wealth that I need to continue living on this planet.

Next, I would like to thank my family for continuous support.
I pray for peaceful soul of my late mom and continuous health of my dad.

I'm glad that my little sisters are making progress in their lives, two of them got nice jobs (in today's difficult economic times), and one is finishing up her studies. My little brother started his way to become a pilot, and I need to guide him in any possible way. Currently, I'm trying to get everything in order - PC, and some electronics, Add Math and Physics coaching, etc. I try to come home once a month to catch up with them.

My elder siblings are doing fine in their lives. They have families to take care of, and they're also monitoring our "younger" generation. I'm in the middle, so I'm on both sides of hemisphere.

Thanks to all co-workers. I love my job.

To think that one is "older" when it comes to birthday is a misleading concept. We should just view it as our "next" step in life. In reality, we're getting older every picosecond in this world. So birthday is a "macro" view of our life's milestone, and nothing more than that.

Life goes on, and so are yours.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! may all ur wishes come true..

Anonymous said...

Having a "social coach" friend does add colour to one's life :-D

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum hehe..

Sorry ler.. tak ingat la besday ko. Ibah baru bagitau tadi. Ibah nye besday esok. Aku ingat besday Anas n Anis je sebab kitorang kan sama2 anak Sagittarius.

So, happy birthday and God bless.

Unknown said...

Tima Kasih Kak Umi. Ala rilekslah.

syamsulhasran said...

thanks funzool for the wish.
KC, it definitely does.

Anonymous said...

hepi belated bday.. apsal xbgtaw..

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.