A place to breathe

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oil Price increase

I don't know, but as a Malaysian, I just feel bad about Pak Lah. Pak Lah didn't convey consistent message.

He increased the oil priced yesterday, only days after flip-flopping about whether to increase it or not.

Does the Government know how painful this is?

I'm sick of the Federal Government today. I don't want to talk about it anymore. I need to either work, sleep, play, and do my own things.

Life goes on, and heck to everyone in the Federal Government and UMNO now. If you're still in UMNO, why don't you consider quitting and do something else? Like Farming?

After all, Agriculture is Business. You can grow rice.

No comments:

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.