A place to breathe

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Little program that I wrote

It would be boring to you if I mentioned specifically what I wrote last time.
Anyway, Since I promised to tell you about it, I just wanted to tell you that I was learning python and I was developing a simple data structure to do some mapping stuff. Python is cool because I don't have to worry about installing GCC, resolving some library linking and what not.
With Python, I just need to install the interpreter and bam, I'm on the go.

What is this mapping stuff that I'm writing? I have nothing to show now, so I won't show anything. Everything is not finalized and I'll tell you more when something is working and you can use it for yourself.

No comments:

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.