A place to breathe

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What do you do with a PC ?

OK, pretty straightforward stuff. What do you do with a PC? I mean, without Internet connection.
Haha. I know it. You want to get into Internet, right?

The next best thing is that, you can watch movie.
The next next best thing is that, you can listen to MP3 songs.
What else? Oh, I forgot, playing games!.

What else? You found that, other than those four things (Internet, movies, songs,games) you don't really have much to do with a PC (please don't talk about work, in which case, you'll use Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and etc).

OK, there's another thing, and this is quite particular to those who have nothing to do on the weekend:
Programming.

That's correct. Programming. Basically, to tell the PC to do whatever stuff in it's own language. It's pretty amazing, I mean, some people talk to animals to do what they want to do. Often, you have to force them (like getting cows to go around the field and things like that). The cows probably don't like you if you do that. But PC? PC is actually like a cow too. I mean, in terms of functionality, increasing productivity and stuff like that. If you know what I mean.

Anyway.
I have a wonderful weekend writing some little programs and manage to amuse myself momentarily. It's really great. I'll talk about it later, maybe tomorrow.

I have something to debug, friend. Chow.

No comments:

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.