A place to breathe

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gender equality

I disagree on gender equality in general:

1. Men and Women are physically not the same
2. Nature works harmoniously with Men and Women as they are created.
3. The way the brain works (and everything else) are not the same
4. Analogous to Physics concept, Man is a different "polarity" than Woman.

However, I agree on equal opportunity. This idea however, transcends gender so I won't be covering here.

My point is that, we should regard gender difference as reality and work harmoniously with nature. Don't deny something real.

Therefore, the people who shouted about "Woman Rights" have to know what they're talking about. If they fight for equal opportunity with regard to gender, I agree on their cause. But if they fight beyond that scope, they're fighting a losing battle.

2 comments:

Smith Kim said...

Wah.. long long time didnt visit your blog,suddenly so many meaningful article.

syamsulhasran said...

welcome back!

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.