A place to breathe

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What's your dream car?

This is more like the questions for myself. What's my dream car?

Here's what I want, in order of "affordability"

1. Proton Persona
I want this car. I feel like this is a good buy, although I know that Malaysians have been pretty much being ripped off when it comes to buying cars due to Proton protection mechanism. Still, I think Proton Persona is an affordable luxury. (Luxury you say?? Yes, I mean, at least it's bigger than Kancil!).

2. Proton Perdana
Not much of what I really want, but it's something that I could afford to buy if I have a lot of money (I mean, decently).

3. Volkswagen Jetta

I've been dreaming about this car since I was in college. The built look sturdy, and I was thinking maybe I want to buy it one day.

4. Mercedez Benz (SLK series).

So by now, you know that I'm currently dreaming. It's good to have a dream, as long as you don't become Mat Jenin. I want this car. I hope I can get a better Benz series, but this is a good enough of something to be dreaming about.

I don't particularly passionate about BMW, but it's a nice car.

If I become a millionaire one day, the order of the above list will be reversed

Now, let's get back to reality. I mean, should I buy Modenas Kriss, Yamaha Lagenda or Honda EX5 Dreams?
Yes, it's good to be dreaming. That's what Honda said - the Power of Dreams.

No comments:

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.