A place to breathe

Sunday, November 23, 2008

What the hell happen in this country?

I was looking for a cheap room to rent and I was quite shocked on just how people here choose their preference on their roommates. I could understand that the Female want female roommates (also Male, with male, i don't care). But Chinese working/Student and Malay Working student? Who cares?

What, do you care that I don't eat pork and whether I pray or not? You are in your room, and I am in my room. Unless you are concern on me putting on loud music and disturbing you if I pray so loudly (am I? I don't think so). Who cares.

Seriously, do you foresee that we would have something like:

Preference: Bangladeshi, Male. Vietnamese, Male, working


You're Malaysians, and that's all I care. I can even stay with Bangladeshi, who give a shit.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm sorry to hear this. maybe some people had bad experiences staying with different races so that's why there's the preference. Not everybody is as open minded as you are. It's really sad that our community is still so close minded after living together for so many years. :(

syamsulhasran said...

the way I see this country is that it's like running Windows XP. It's not a really great operating system, but it works.

We're stuck in the system that we cherish and created. So, it's either we run a "defrag", or continue to work on some patches...

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.