A place to breathe

Monday, November 17, 2008

back hurt and Django dev

My back hurt so badly. I haven't gone to exercise for too long.

The sugar cane plants that I grow at my Teluk Kumbar house are now growing tall, about 5 inches (there are 4 of them) now. This is great.

Last weekend, I got Django web framework running on a user space on a hosted site. It was a bit hassle because I have no admin rights but I got it to run. The way I did is by installing python itself and set the PYTHONPATH into the newly installed version. Django is pretty easy to get it up and running. The next step is to create project.

I've thought a lot these days. Since ReCom lost in AYA dream awards last Nov 9, it got me thinking of many things.

No comments:

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.