A place to breathe

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Memory

My computer has crashed again
The CTRL+ALT+DEL no longer works
The memory has congested
And the memory swap no longer works
And the hard drive is full
The application is now busted
And the reboot button no longer works

My application has crashed again
The mouse pointer no longer hovers
Under the shadow of the "Exit" drop down menu
I see the tiny dots beginning to flow
Like a river that is now refusing to flow
Through a congested traffic, towards the ocean
Like a congested traffic, in a KL road
And there it goes

My brain has crashed again
I've rebooted it every morning
But now it refused function
That's left me with a beautiful smile
In front of the mirror, and I say "Hi"
Today is the day, and tomorrow will no longer be today
For tomorrow my memory has been reloaded
And it works just fine

If tomorrow ever happen, I'm a happy man
For all the memories that have been stored
They are all have been restored
I'm fortunate I have backup files
Permanently stored, inside my mind

No comments:

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.