A place to breathe

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Welcome to 2017!

Hi there, welcome to 2017

Life is full of surprises. Let's make full of it.

I don't really know much what to expect on 2017. I guess my first top priority is to fix my ailing guitar and sharpen my guitar skills. It's been a while. My skills are as rusty as my guitar. I also need to buy a new guitar too.

How about programming? Perhaps the biggest deal is database. Somehow I think it comes to a point that I need to master it.

I probably get a brand new spectacles. Seems like the power is going up on the right side.

How about traveling? Not  really in my priority but i guess I need to do some trips sometime in the middle of the year. Destination ? Don't know yet.

Living in this moment is the best thing. Everything else is a bonus.

No comments:

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.