A place to breathe

Monday, October 20, 2008

Moving out. (again)

My housemates and I decided that we need to move out to some place which can easily have Internet access. I'm currently living at the border of Sg. Batu and Teluk Kumbar, on the way to Balik Pulau. It's a nice fishing village, and peaceful too. Our house is next to the beach, and usually, we'll hear some nice sound of wave. I love the place.

The problem is that, it's so hard to ask TM people to fix the phone line there (this is the classic example of a lembab service from TM, TMNet, and whoever TM. Sorry TM people. I think TMNet does suck). We've been trying to get it for close to half-year already! (Don't you just love TMNet?). I hope the Wi-Fi-zation of Penang will solve this monopoly problem soon. Anyway, they (TMNet) don't care. Do they?

Anyway, another reason why we decided to move is that, it's easier to go eat. Currently, the restaurant in front of our place are not really nice (being the Penangite wannabe, we're really particular about food). The next best thing is Cargas Cafe in Bayan Lepas (come to Penang and I'll bring you there. The ayam goreng is quite nice).

Plus, the Maxis line over there is kind of suck too. Anyway, the "other side" of Penang (a.k.a Balik Pulau dan kawasan2 yang sewaktu dengannya) are still under develop.

The absolute real reason why we want to move out is that, our friend who want to stay there decided not to rent there. So since we feel like moving out, so there it is.

Moving to Batu Maung, or around Permatang Damar Laut.
Peace out.

No comments:

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.