A place to breathe

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oil price drop 10sen

Yes, let's rejoice!.

I watched the "60 minutes Bersama Menteri" in RTM, listening Dato' Shahrir Samad explanation with great detail on how he came up with the price drop.

This is a great news. Don't complaint too much on why not dropping more (for now, I mean). Price drop is better than nothing. The economy is going towards recession anyway.

Inflation due to oil price is due to speculation (I want to say, this is an artificial inflation). In a true sense, we're going towards recession.

As a direct impact, I've started carpooling with friends and take more public transport. You should do that too.

No comments:

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.