A place to breathe

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winamp's Signal Processing Studio

Last Raya Haji break, I was playing around with Winamp with my little brother.
It first started when he asked how his friend could improve the quality of his songs on his Nokia phone.

I told him, you can just play around with the Equalizer (I've never really tried it on Winamp, but I did it on my previous car's stereo).

And guess what, I found a DSP effect studio built into Winamp!.

I told my brother to play around with the number (I myself have slightest idea of the algorithm, but I know roughly because I took a DSP class before).

Download Winamp, go to Options -> Preferences -> Plug-ins -> DSP/Effects

Enjoy!

No comments:

About Me

I'm currently a software engineer. My specific interest is games and networking. I'm running software company called Nusantara Software.